Great Harwood War Memorial
Great Harwood's war memorial is situated in Church Lane, Great Harwood, near OS reference SD 735330.
|The memorial was unveiled on
2 October 1926 by Major General Sir Neil Malcolm, K.C.B., D.S.O., assisted by
Mrs Catherine Ormerod of Great Harwood, who had lost three sons in the war.
|Ormerods commemorated on the Great Harwood War Memorial|