The Rev. William Thursby
William was educated at Harrow and Oriel College, Oxford, and was ordained deacon in 1819.
He became one of the Duke of Cambridge's chaplains shortly after his marriage.
In 1834 he moved to Ormerod House in 1834, and served as vicar of Worsthorne, Burnley.
He also served as the vicar of All Saints', Northampton, according to Burke's Landed Gentry.
William and his family later lived at 6 Brunswick Terrace, Brighton, and he was living here at the time of the 1881 Census.
|The Rev. William Thursby (click on the thumbnail for an enlarged view)|
|William's wife, Eleanor Hargreaves|